Join now

Mahmood AlQassab Survey (Manama)

Dear All,

I am conducting a survey for my MBA Thesis, please fill in the survey and kindly forward to your contacts.

Your kind assistance will be highly appreciated.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A SURVEY OF PUBLIC AWARENESS, UNDERSTANDING AND ATTITUDES TOWARDS THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC COMMERCIAL LAW ON THE FINANCIAL MARKET IN THE KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN

Dear Respondents,

I am a postgraduate student of Master of Business Administration in Islamic Banking and Finance, at the University College of Bahrain. Currently, I am writing my final research project and I hope that you could please help me by filling up the attached questionnaire, which is part of the research project.

This questionnaire consists of Seven sections, which are as follows:

A. Protected content to the ‘Respondents Demographic Profiles’

B. Protected content to the ‘Respondents Awareness Of Islamic Banking’

C. Protected content to the ‘Respondents Awareness Of Islamic Product And Services’

D. Protected content to the ‘Respondents Attitude Towards Islamic Banking Practice’

E. Protected content to the ‘Understanding Level And Concept Of Towards Islamic Banking System’

F. Protected content to the ‘Islamic Banks Product Quality’

G. Protected content to the ‘Customer Satisfaction Towards Islamic Banking System’

This questionnaire might take about Protected content to complete. Your answer will be kept PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL and used only for academic purposes.

Please click on the below website to start the Survey or Copy Paste the link :

Protected content

Thank you for your participation.

Researcher: Mahmood Al Qassab

Manama Forum

Our Global Partners