Senior Manager, Bahrain (Manama)
A leading global public accounting practice is currently seeking an experienced Senior Manager to join their office in Bahrain.
As Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Monitoring engagement team’s budgets.
· Identifying and documenting trends, developments, and performance drivers relevant to the client.
· Conducting performance reviews and serving as a leader and mentor, and contributing to performance feedback/training.
· Generating new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions. Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
· CA/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
· 7+ years experience as in an external audit environment, with experience in a Managerial capacity, and within a Big 4 company.
· Significant project management skills & experience essential.
· A strong leader, with an ability to build relationships within a team and lead by example.
· Experience of working in the Middle East would be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying or would like further information please contact ASA.