Join now

SME Knowledge Empowerment Conference (Manama)

We would like to cordially invite you to a conference about SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) Knowledge Empowerment Conference that is taking place on the 5th, and 6th of February Protected content .

The conference is about empowering Small and Medium enterprises in the country and the gulf region. It will teach delegates about starting up, growing small businesses into medium sized businesses, and medium to large businesses.

For full details about the conference, please see this link for the Brochure Protected content

This will ultimately come back and benefit everyone on a professional, academic, and personal level.

I would like to point out that the fees of the conference listed in the brochure is BD377. However,, you will be only paying BD35, BahrainCSR (Corporate and Social Responsibility) will be assuming responsibility for approximately 90% of the fees. Therefore, if you are interested, please keep in mind to only pay the BD35 and not more.

If you have any comments or questions please do not hesitate to contact me, I will personally be available in person or the phone to answer any of your inquiries.

Phone Number: Protected content
Email: Protected content
or Protected content

Manama Forum

Our Global Partners