Join now

URGENT - Admissions in British School for Term 2 (Manama)

Hi there,

I have just moved from Dubai to Bahrain with my husband and 2 daughters. It's been really sudden so unfortunately we did not have enough time to sort out their new school yet. The girls finished their first term in December in a British curriculum school in Dubai (Year 2 and Year 3) and I need to find them a new school ASAP. We are currently in a hotel accommodation in Seef but we should move to a villa in Al Janabiyah in 10 days or so.

Due to this sudden move over the Christmas season, the schools were closed and now that we have moved to Bahrain, I am finding difficulties in securing a place for my daughters to finish their academic school year Protected content , Year 2 and Year 3.
St Christopher School has put us on the waiting list for September Protected content which is not really helpful obviously and the British School of Bahrain told me that there is no space for the girls until the next academic year starting Sept Protected content .

I really need to find a solution ASAP and I will appreciate all advice and guidance as I am feeling a bit lost not knowing anyone in Bahrain at all.
I look forward to reading your comments. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards to all,
Delphine Gicquel Billington

Manama Forum

Our Global Partners