Dutch Speaking Ecommerce Manager (Manchester)
Hello, I manage a small group of family owned businesses and we are looking to expand our ecommerce into Europe via 4 eu domain sites with warehouse in Venlo, Netherlands.
I need to find a reliable Dutch speaking employee who can work out of our Manchester site doing everything you can imagine for an on-line business. See below full job spec, thanks for looking...
The Online Ecommerce Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering online sales for Delta Containers Direct Limited through the daily management of company websites and execution of online marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Develop and implement online strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs.
• Manage key marketing channels including: SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, social media, email marketing, content marketing, cooperative marketing, comparison shopping engines and data feed strategy.
• Thoroughly leverage website analytics tools to perform click-path-analysis and make recommendations for further testing and site improvements.
• Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities.
• Website management ensuring space on our website is appropriately used to deliver sales and conversion, including homepage, brand pages, category and sub category pages and product pages.
• Experience in a similar digital role. • Second language preferred: Dutch, German, French
• A proven track record and outstanding skills in digital, search (SEO & PPC), affiliates, e-marketing, and social media. • Highly developed web analytics knowledge and a proven level of success developing strategy
based on achieving specified sales targets • Working with international websites in localized languages
• Experience with Magento Enterprise platform.
Applicants please email C.V’s to Protected content by 31.10.2014.