German, Dutch and Hebrew speakers WANTED! (Manchester)
Good morning everyone!
I hope you are doing well and everything is alright!
I have a question for you: what are you looking for in a role? Is it the money? The culture? The company? What makes you happy at work?
Do you smile when you see entertaining work environments? Do you dream of working in extremely relaxed offices?
I am asking you this because I might have an interesting opportunity:
If you speak English + German, Russian, Dutch or Hebrew Protected content Us! Customer service roles up for grabs!
Here is what our client offers:
- 4 weeks training - paid in full
- pension scheme, sick pay, enhanced maternity/paternity pay
Protected content days Protected content Holidays
- terrific career progression within an international working environment!
- annual pay review
- life assurance
That's the basic! This is where the fun starts:
- free hot/cold beverages, fruit, porridge and cereals plus subsidised dining
- discounts for leisure/entertainment/restaurants
- ability to buy/sell extra holidays
- exclusive car hire rates for you, your family AND your friends
- study sponsorship
- fun nights (quiz, going out, team building, charity events)
- free eye tests (and we chip in for the glasses)
- employee assistance programme enrolment
- childcare vouchers
- travel loan/cycle to work scheme
- personal milestone recognition
- paid professional membership subscription
- cash for employee referrals
What we ask in return?
- to be respectful and confident communicator
- to be a best customer experience provider
- to have the ability to multi-task and take ownership of your desk
- to have amazing problem-solving skills
Send your CV to Protected content and you'll be called in the same day!