Job Opportunity (Manchester)
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPERS (M/F)
- UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium -
Our client operates in the tourism & leisure industry, creating and promoting highly appealing and really differentiated, quality touristic programs in Portugal, targeting European markets (UK, Germany, France, The Netherlands and Belgium).
Portugal is the European country with the fastest demand growth in the tourism & leisure industry. The will to visit Portugal is increasing every day.
In this development phase they will hire Sales & Business Developers in each country to work and develop their markets.
About the Job:
Pre-sales Advisor/ Consultant, Sales Executive, Brand Manager
Have You Worked In The Tourism & Leisure Industry Or Would You Like To? Now is your chance to be part of our GREAT team!
With recent international wide expansion. Proudly built upon great staff, great service, great ambition and no sale no fee. We modernize the Tourism & Leisure industry with our clearly differentiated high quality products, forward-thinking and innovative methods.
Due to our International strategic plan we are now looking to augment our international presence and existing Sales Team.
You will be the 'voice’ and arm of our business, and your mission is a simple one: provide impeccable promotional and pre-sale service and sound advice whilst speaking to our customers.
The core of your effort will be Implementation and maintenance of promotional activities, pre-sales and sales of our truly differentiated touristic products, through B2C meetings and presentations to potential customers, at the premises of pre-determined partners.
You will also Search for new partners/ distribution channels: identify regions, potential partnerships and inventive distribution ways to reach the end consumer in the market.
As well as the assessment of market responses to promotion, sales, marketing policy and comparison with competition best practices’.
Applicants should be:
• Target driven positive people
• Impressive communicators
• Ambitious and enthusiastic individuals willing to succeed and grow within the company
• Ideally having experience in the following areas (direct sales, B2C, B2B, hospitality, travel, customer service)
• A degree will be valued, particularly in management or marketing;
• A commercial expert, preferably in tourism & Leisure;
• With knowledge of the Portuguese tourism and socio-cultural reality of the country in witch this person will work (UK/Germany/France/The Netherlands),
• Fluent in the native language of the country;
• Available to live and work in one of these five countries.
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours
• Excellent earnings – truthfully up to and above €55.000 / £45,000/year
• Very accurate marketing & communication tools
• Considerable and extensive online and offline marketing campaigns
• To apply for the role you must have the following:
o A customer focused, positive attitude
o Be well presented, professional, punctual and polite
o A desire to be paid directly upon delivering results
o Immediate starts available
Candidates must send their CV updated in Word file in Portuguese or English to Protected content (Sara Moreira).
The candidates with the right profile will be contacted within 2 weeks. We ensure full confidentiality of the information that has been entrusted to us. If you are not interested, please, share our contacts with your network.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, color, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.