Join now

Seeking Tenant for Tenancy Transfer in M3 5PA (Manchester)

🏠 Flat Available for Rent! Seeking Tenant for Tenancy Transfer in Salford / Manchester M3 5PA 🏠

Hello, everyone! I am currently looking for someone to take over the letting of my lovely flat in Salford / Manchester M3 5PA. If you or someone you know is interested in a fantastic living space, please read on!

πŸ”‘ Property Details:

Type: Flat
Floor: 5th
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Rent: Β£1385
Tenancy Transfer: Available from May 25th Protected content year contract

🌟 Highlights:

Spacious and well-maintained flat with luxury finishing. Conveniently located at walking distance to Manchester City Centre, Spinningfields, John Rylands Library, University of Salford, Salford Central rail station (crossing the street)

It includes complimentary super fast WiFi, residents lounges, co-working spaces, parcel collection service, 24 hour fitness area / gym, private residents podium garden, garage (optional for an additional monthly payment), a dedicated onsite residents services team (very friendly), and monthly resident events.

πŸ’Ό Tenancy Transfer:

The tenancy transfer follows the regular procedure (i.e., Viewing - Holding deposit payment - Regular background checks - Signature - Move in monies). I can introduce anyone interested to the lettings team to start the process. Additionally, I am happy to share my experience living here and assist with any query.

πŸ™ Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

If you are interested in living in a great place in Manchester, please feel free to leave a message or share this post with anyone searching for something similar. Also you can reach me out by email: Protected content .

A video of the flat is available in may FB page: Protected content

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to hearing from potential tenants soon! 🀞

Manchester Forum

Our Global Partners