Join now

True RussiaN language taster class in Ziferblat (Manchester)

Hi, everyone! Having troubles with learning Russian? Do you want to study it quickly and easily? I can help you find out how to train your Russian language skills, increase your vocabulary and learn more about a mysterious Russian soul. My name is Oxana. I am a native speaker of Russian, currently living in Manchester, university educated with years of teaching experience of Russian and English as a foreign language. I offer high quality Russian language courses in person for foreign students of all levels. I use the communicative method. The main focus is on using the language. You start speaking Russian from the very first lesson, even if you`re a beginner. Russian grammar will be introduced to you in a clear structured format - you will see that there is an understandable logic. You will not be overloaded with grammar tasks and will learn only as much grammar as you need in order to speak and understand Russian. If you`d like to use a book during the course, together we can choose a book that will best address your needs. At the same time, most lessons are held without the use of a book. The book would mainly be used for reference, providing structure, and homework. You have an awesome opportunity to join True RussiaN classes today in an unforgettable atmosphere of Ziferblat Protected content Street, Manchester) Besides, check out my new website and leave your comments there on page True RussiaN stereotypes.
Protected content and join my Facebook Russian language group
Protected content
P.S. Attention! The person who will invite 10 friends interested in learning Russian to Ziferblat will get an hour of True RussiaN lesson absolutely for free.
You can buy tickets (£10, duration : one hour) to True RussiaN taster class in Ziferblat here
Protected content

Manchester Forum

Our Global Partners