Join now

4 Blonde footie/soccer players, kids! (Manila)

Views

Hi all, a good friend is in dire need of our Manila communities help. He's a Promotions agent for TV commercials, Print ads, movies and events and has an urgent need for the following, I'll copy his message to me as is:

please help we need Protected content SOCCER foreign boys with BLONDE hair ages 10 to 11 yrs old and at least 4'8 to 5 ft. height. this is for choco drink project. shoot dates : june 22 talent fee: 15 thousand gross or Protected content (after deducting 30% agency commissions). if you have someone in mind pls advise to send photos asap

A bit of a tall order for here in Manila hence why he's asked if I can help. So Ladies, gentlemen, if you have or know of anyone with kids answering the above description, please please message me here, or email to Protected content or text/call me on Protected content

The shoot is this coming Friday at 5AM at the Rizal Memorial Coliseum in Vito Cruz. I'll be there to take some pics too : Protected content is not bad for a few hours work and you may even see yours or your friends kids on the goggle box :)

Get back to me asap folks, and thanks in advance

Derek

Manila Forum