Join now

4 Blonde footie/soccer players, kids! (Manila)

Hi all, a good friend is in dire need of our Manila communities help. He's a Promotions agent for TV commercials, Print ads, movies and events and has an urgent need for the following, I'll copy his message to me as is:

please help we need Protected content SOCCER foreign boys with BLONDE hair ages 10 to 11 yrs old and at least 4'8 to 5 ft. height. this is for choco drink project. shoot dates : june 22 talent fee: 15 thousand gross or Protected content (after deducting 30% agency commissions). if you have someone in mind pls advise to send photos asap

A bit of a tall order for here in Manila hence why he's asked if I can help. So Ladies, gentlemen, if you have or know of anyone with kids answering the above description, please please message me here, or email to derek. Protected content or text/call me on Protected content

The shoot is this coming Friday at 5AM at the Rizal Memorial Coliseum in Vito Cruz. I'll be there to take some pics too : Protected content is not bad for a few hours work and you may even see yours or your friends kids on the goggle box :)

Get back to me asap folks, and thanks in advance