Join now

Ayala Alabang newly renovated 4br home for rent (Manila)

When our youngest moved to college this year, we downsized out of our family home, a large, gracious and conservative bungalow centered around a covered lanai which faces the garden, and we renovated it: all new bathrooms, new air-conditioners and kitchen appliances, washer, dryer, etc., hooked it up to a generator so it has a/c, ref & TV during brownouts, and now we are looking to rent it out. We are Fil-Ams, very easy to work with, good landlords, and we live a kilometer away. The property is Protected content . mt. and the house is Protected content . mt. including a basement playroom. Fibre-optic internet is already in place, and all electrical outlets have a 110v/220v option. I need advice on what websites incoming expats consult when looking for a home here so that I may post photos, description, etc of the house on them. If anyone has suggestions for such sites, please would you let me know? I can be reached at Protected content or ring me on Protected content . If anyone might be interested in looking at the house, contact me as well, and of course we issue receipts, and of course we pay commission to whomever might help us rent the house out! This is a very special home and we are looking for good tenants! Thanks a lot!

Manila Forum