There is a planned Beach trip to Baler, Aurora on October 1-2. The 1st van is already full/complete but i just opened another van for those who are in a waiting list. We need 7 more people to fill the 2nd van. If you have friends who may be interested please let me know. We need your confirmation by Wednesday, Sept 28th, if we wont reach the number required, I am afraid to just drop the second van.
For those who are interested please go to the Event page and kindly register.