Join now

Building and Lot for sale (Manila)

My wife and I have hopes to move back to the United States, we have a perfect business and housing opportunity for the right person. We have a large Protected content meter piece of property on the main Highway between Butuan and surigao. Direct private access to the river, as well as a second fresh water source installed on the property. The property has a 2 story fixer upper building. The main structure is fine, it has a brand new roof, need a floor for second level, toilette for the bathroom, and cement finishing work inside and out, very low cost. the kitchen has cement counters, if you want you can install tile in the whole downstairs. The lot is Zoned Commercial residential, the building takes up only 1/4 of the property so there is a HUGE yard available with coconut trees, mango trees Banana trees a papaya tree and palm tree already in place, i am also getting ready to plant 4 dwarf coconut trees, as well. The lots is situated very close to the barangay hall and gym, the health center, a school and a tanod outpost. So you have great business opportunity as well as great security with Tanod rounds performed nightly. The land can be used for personal ventures or set up quickly as a rental area for other businesses. A few changes to the building would make it possible to have 6 rental areas that could rent for very nice monthly income. Little work, big gains. For questions you can contact us at Protected content pictures or other concerns please contact us thru Internations for a quick reply.

Manila Forum