Join now

condo sharing in Ortigas (Manila)

Looking for a cosy condo with great flat mate in Ortigas?

Unit (available from Nov 10):
It's a spacious apartment of Protected content with a huge balcony heading to the University of Asia and Pacific. The are 2 bedrooms and a small guestroom. Your bedroom has its own bathroom and balcony. The living room offers enough space to invite friends. There is an equipped kitchen and wash machine. In addition, the building has an open-air pool at the rooftop.
Rent: max 28,000 PHP/month incl. all expenses (electricity, water, TV, HSInternet, weekly cleaning, parking)

A nice bar at the backside of the building and convenient stores in the street. Just 5 min walking to SM Megamall. 10 min walking to ADB, and MRT station Shaw Blvd or Ortigas. Greenfield area offers an alternative market and concerts every Saturday.

Your amazing flat mate:
I'm working in development cooperation in Manila since almost one year and recently moved to this condo. I enjoy outdoor activities, sports, dancing and guitar music. I'm the whole day working but always up to go for dinner, drinking a wine at the balcony, go out in Manila or traveling on weekends.

If you are interested, please tell me a bit about your person and ideas on sharing a flat.

Pearl Drive, Ortigas, Protected content City, Manila, Philippines
eva. Protected content
Protected content