Join now

Davao Views, 2 large lots for sale on Samal Island (Manila)

I am selling two lots on Samal Island near Davao City. Each lot is overlooking and is Protected content meters each. Very close to Penaplata and national hwy with water and electric nearby. They sit Protected content above sea level and you can look across Davao bay and see the city of Davao, sunsets and Mt. Apo all in one view and these lots are plotted and surveyed and ready to transfer title to new buyers. If you know a great listing agent that doesn't have too many other lots for sale to compete with these please put me in touch. My asking price is only Protected content per square meter but feel free to make an offer. You may email me at Protected content if you wish to see photos and know more about these beautiful building sites. Perfect for a retirement/vacation home and they are considered agricultural as well so there's no limits to what you can do on them. I can do a 25 year paid up lease if you are a foreigner as you can't own land here in the Philippines. It can include 25 more renewable years too if you're looking for a building site you can stay on for a total of 50 years. Yep, I know that much of the law here. Let me know if you have interest in one or both of these. Thanks.