Emerson is looking for Spanish Speaking CSRs (Manila)
Emerson here in Manila is looking for Spanish Speakers for immediate hiring.
Please feel free to forward this email to people who would know someone for this position. We would appreciate receiving CV's for this job opening.
Please see below details:
Spanish Speaking Technical Customer Service Representative (IA- Protected content
• Manages inbound customer calls, performing standard customer service transactions
o Product information requests (Pricing, Availability, Functionality)
o Order Entry/Order Management
o Delivery/Rxpediting Requests
o Process Qoute Rewuests, Claims, RGA's and Expedites.
• Provide technical support and selection for all EPT products for inbound customer calls, internal CSR and Field Sales Assistance.
o Acts as go to person for product identification and specific catalog information for Customers, CSRs, Outside Sales Force.
o Provides interchange/comparison data for competitive products.
o Performs technical analysis and evaluation of problem drives or product with minimal supervision.
o Maintains up-to-date technical knowledge on company and competitive products.
Works closely with Application and Product Engineering.
• SME for assigned products supporting internal and external inquiries.
o Assists in the development of product training modules under the direction of EPT Management.
o Delivers EPT product training to new Hires, Peers and other Internal Personnel.
• Performs engineering calculations and makes routine judgments necessary for the selection of assigned company products with limited supervision. Utilizes and stays current on all paper catalog and consultative eBusiness tools (including but not limited to eCatalog, SmartInterchange & EDGE drive design).
• Handles level 2 customer inquiries (more complex modified/MTO product transactions)
o Pricing and delivery for modified, rework, specials (MTO), and more complex products.
o Utilizes pricing tools (electronic and paper) provided by business divisions.
o Generate temporary and master quotes as requires to support internal and external inquiries.
o Process reworks, cut chains, attachment chain and modified bearings.
• Provide escalation support for Customer Service Regional Teams and Outside Sales Force.
o Making decisions on how to address and resolve customer situations.
o Work directly with plant personnel to support both internal and external demands.
• Completes reports as requested on any assigned task as a team work and communication tool.
• Adhere to ISO Protected content .
• Follow Emerson Ethics and Environmental Programs.
• Performs other jobs and duties as assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Experience in database administration; .Net, SQL, CAD is desirable.
• Exposure to mechanical and electrical engineering environment will be an advantage.
• Strong computer skills (i.e. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Mechanical aptitude is preferred including fluid control parts and products nomenclature.
• Attention to details and an appreciation of the importance of consistent accuracy are critical.
• Familiarity / ability to grasp and understand general engineering concepts.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate well, both written and oral.
• Team player.
• Fast-learner and proactive.
• Can Speak, Read and Write in French is a must.