EXPATS in Manila wanted for a great opportunity!
deVere Group is one of the world's largest independent international financial organisations, providing expert advice to expatriate clients and investors around the globe. The success of deVere Group speaks for itself: 80,000 clients, over $10 billion of funds under advice and management and 70 offices globally.
Due to ongoing and increasing demand for our services, we are looking for expatriates who seek a career opportunity with our company in Manila. With the training course only six weeks away we are now considering resumes for interview stage, with successful candidates being invited to attend a training course.
You MUST have previous experience in Sales/ Business development/ Account management/ Client relationships. You MUST be fluent in English.
The role itself:
As an International Financial Planning Consultant, you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and the ability to effectively find the right solution for our clients' needs. An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
We look for:
* Successful and target driven individuals
* Excellent communication and client relationship skills
* Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs and industries
* Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
* Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
* Focused approach to build business
* Ability to lead, motivate and manage
* Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters
* Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
* Impressive uncapped and tax efficient earnings
* Defined career path
* Ongoing support and training
* Global opportunities
* Proven track record in a professional communications role
* Experience of both face to face and telephone contact with clients.
Please send your resume to Protected content