Join now

Feed The Hungry Program (Manila)

Like us on Facebook : Protected content

The 'Feed the Hungry Program' was started last year Protected content Maria Evelyn Cerdeño to help feed the hungry & the poor children. She discovered her passion for feeding the hungry during her 2 months Search-In in Sisters of Our Lady of Consolation Convent in Protected content .

Jesus had this to say about feeding the hungry: “‘I was hungry and
you gave Me something to eat…’. Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord,when did we see You hungry, and feed you…?’ And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of
them, you did it to Me.’” (Matthew 25:35,37,40)

HOW YOU CAN HELP:

DONATION

THe 'Feed the Hungry Program' depends on contributions that can be put to immediate use to sustain our ongoing programs. All gifts - no matter the amount - help ensure that the feeding program continues to be the place "Where Hope Begins" for the poor.

For Gifts/Donations, please contact Maria Evelyn Cerdeño Protected content .

VOLUNTEER

Willing Hands and Hearts
An essential ingredient in the success of 'Feed the Hungry Program' as always been our dedicated volunteers.

Becoming a volunteer starts with the desire to give for the sake of giving, then turning that desire into action by reaching out to get involved. At 'The Feed the Hungry Program' volunteers support our mission by sharing their time and talents in our program.

So if you have the desire or want to get involved please call or text Maria Evelyn Cerdeño : Protected content email : Protected content

The Feed the Hungry Program needs VOLUNTEERS.

Who is the BENEFICIARY of the 'Feed the Hungry Program' for this month of February:

The first beneficiary of the 'Feed the Hungry Program' will be the children in the prepschool level (average ages Protected content Tumana Day Care, Marikina City.Each child in a program school is entitled to a hot lunch day.

Save the Date: 3rd Week of February.

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners