Financial Language Analysts (Manila)
FactSet is currently looking for multi-lingual staff to help build up its non-English Fundamental database. The Financial Language Analyst will be involved in our document acquisition process where he will research and obtain financial information, and in our fundamentals translation department where he will be translating and editing relevant financial information. He will be responsible for creating and maintaining accurate financial glossaries that will be used with our various translation tools.
• Obtaining financial information via web research and direct company contact;
• Assisting in converting this information into formats usable for FactSet’s in house applications.
• Identifying and translating relevant financial information;
• Creating and maintaining financial dictionaries;
• Correcting translations and continuously improving dictionaries based feedback of analysts;
• Researching and translating textual information used for business profiling.
• Good knowledge of at least 1 of the following languages in addition to fluency in English: French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, German, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Icelandic, Polish, Latvian, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Hungarian, Arabic, Turkish, Indonesian, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew, Malay. Please note that preference will be given to candidates with more than 1 of the above mentioned languages..
• Good communications skills written & oral
• Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages;
• Ambitious and enthusiastic;
• Commitment to detail.
• Knowledge of financial statements and financial terminology;
• Knowledge of MT and/or CAT tools.
If you're interested, please email your resume to me - Protected content .