Emerson is looking for French Speaking Database Administrator.
Please feel free to forward this email thread to those who would be interested. We would also appreciate recieving CV's.
Please find below the details.
Responsible for managing various databases for specific Emerson Purchase orders, parts, products and BOM.
• Manages Purchase Order from Database Systems;
• Assist BOM creation and update to PDM-Link Administrator;
• Assists in adding new functionalities to the PLM environment;
• Creates new projects in the Syteline system and all the tasks associated to the process, e.g. loading of legacy data;
• Does general system administrative and maintenance tasks;
• Other duties and responsibilities assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Experience in database administration; .Net, SQL, CAD is desirable.
• Exposure to mechanical and electrical engineering environment will be an advantage.
• Strong computer skills (i.e. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Mechanical aptitude is preferred including fluid control parts and products nomenclature.
• Attention to details and an appreciation of the importance of consistent accuracy are critical.
• Familiarity / ability to grasp and understand general engineering concepts.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate well, both written and oral.
• Team player.
• Fast-learner and proactive.
• Can Speak, Read and Write in French is a must.
Emerson Electric Asia, Ltd., ROHQ.