Join now

Fresh graduate engineer looking for a job (Manila)

Hello everyone,

I am Tristan, a 23 years old fresh graduate from a French engineering school (Icam Lille) where I studied varied domains of engineering as well as some aspects of the business world for five years and got the opportunity to take on responsibilities in school organizations. I also passed an international Apics certification in Supply Chain Management (BSCM – Apics) in Protected content well as an English certification in Protected content Certificate of Cambridge with grade A).

Last year, I got the opportunity to experience life in the Philippines through two positions: my six-month master thesis in Ateneo de Manila and my final year internship within Asiatype Inc. Through both these positions I was in charge of IT missions and had to quickly become proficient in new computer languages skills.

Today, I am looking for a new challenge requiring good organizational skills, ability to learn quickly and strong desire to solve problems. Joining a team in a start-up or in a bigger company with expansion plans would be particularly interesting. I am honestly quite open about the field as long as the mission is challenging and offers opportunities to evolve through work and collaborate with enriching people.

If any of you have suggestions regarding my profile, or know people that I might want to contact, I would really appreciate!

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Tristan

Manila Forum