Join now

Fully furn Condo available at Fort Bonifacio (22K) (Manila)

Hi,

I live in " The Fort residences". Its brand new condominium built just 3 years ago. I live in 22nd floor, Unit no L. Its a loft type and fully furnished.

I just moved here 2 months ago and now leaving philippines for good. so i am looking for replacement for my condo and the condo is available from august 13 onwards. The monthly rent is 22,000 pesos excluding of utility bills but inclusive of condo maintenance with 2 month rental deposit. Those who know real estate price in BGC, knws that you will wont get posh fully fitted condo for 22K. the normal price are Protected content . so this is kick ass deal. The owners is australian but the admin office can help you get agreement signed.

Address :

The fort residenceds,
2nd avenue corner, 3oth street
BGC.

Landmark : very close to st lukes hospital, Mcdonalds, KFC, Jollybee, and 7/11 are just opposite to my condo.

What is included :

1. Refrigerator,
2. washing machine
3. micro oven
4. a master bed with 2 pillows
5. a big closets
6. complete cutlery set (frying pans, spoons, forks, glass )
7. water heater
8. pressing table and Philipps ironing machine.
9. a big couch on living room.

Note : Its a loft type and there is a stair inside the condo. but its fashionable and can hve beautiful view of bonifacio skyscrapper from ur condo.

As i am looking for replacement, i am under no obligation to give any broker fee and nor my condo owner. so only tenant please contact me directly at Protected content .

The cond available from Aug 13. Please reach me via mobile.

Thank you,

Rifaye
Protected content

Manila Forum