Join now

Gmail? Yahoo? For business? (Manila)

Views

I see it time after time here in Philippines, companies who don't take ownership of their employees. This is especially noticeable in the real estate industry here.

Ask most expats and they will tell you, a gmail, yahoo or hotmail email address for business is a no no. If conveys a poor perception of a company, unprofessional, cheap even, and it will cost business.

I'd like to try and change that.

Here at Race Queen Inc. together with our parent company, N T Technology we can offer your business its own domain and unlimited email accounts. yourname@your business.com/.asia is so much more presentable and professional than Protected content !

This need not cost the earth either, from Protected content for set up, including your domain name, and 500Php* per month to have your email hosted on Cloudtanium, accessible from any web-browser, where ever you may be.

Want to raise your company profile? We can also provide a web site design service, hosting, dedicated servers, VPS and much much more.

For more information or to get that new email set up, drop me a line Protected content or Protected content

*Packages are at 500Php per month, per 5GB of storage used, scalable as demand requires.

Manila Forum