Join now

Good Food Community (Manila)

Views

Hi,

We are a group of MBA students (from a Belgian Business School)currently working on a project for a Social Enterprise. Our social enterprise, Good Food Community (GFC), enables farmers to cultivate organically grown produce and connects them with urban-folk who needs healthy vegetables. We are currently doing a market study & we would like to get YOUR insights.

On July 15th (Wed), 22nd (Wed) and 23rd (Thurs), I will be cooking dinner made from GFC's organic veggies (maybe curry/with coco milk, & brown rice!) and we would like to invite YOU in order to know your veggie-buying habits and your perspectives on social justice for farmers. I am not the best cook but I will try my best to satisfy your appetite! :) This could also mean giving you some sample organic veggies in order to obtain your feedback afterwards.

Dinner discussion topic, of course, will not be limited to GFC. Our group is composed of a Filipina now based in Belgium, travelled to at least 30 countries, passionate about child education & Muay Thai and a Colombian marketing expert who's crazy about tropical beaches, awesome in salsa dancing (of course!) and randomly belts out Spanish songs... so I'm sure we can get the conversations going :-D If you are interested, please send an email to Protected content . House location is in Makati. Hope to hear from you!

All the best,

Hope

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners