Join now

Hello, I am moving to Manila!

Hello, there does not seem to be an introduction forum that I can find - I just wanted to introduce myself.

I have visited the Philippines a few times for leisure and for business and I have made the decision to move to Manila for at least 7 months to create a new startup business which I have been planning for the past 18 months. It will be part digital marketing agency and part IT managed service provider.

In the past three years I spent most of that time flashpacking around the world, visiting 34 countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas. I am very excited about living in a foreign country for an extended period.

I will be arriving on July 11th, and look forward to attending the group events which are on this website.

For all the real estate brokers - I am looking to find a fully furnished place specifically in Ortigas, with split air conditioning (mandatory), highrise floor, gym and pool, one bedroom for around Protected content or 3 bedroom for Protected content (if I can find a foreigner interested in sharing to co-sign the lease with)

See you soon!

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners