Join now

Hi Guys a little introduction (Manila)

Pleased to meet you all. In accordance to the newly implemented rules for the internations forum's unfortunately I cant advertise any of my properties here but if your interested you can always find me on facebook Chris Keele

a Little introduction about myself Im a Filipino born Australian Raised citizen of the world, I've been living here in Maila for almost 2 years, I've 8 years experience experience in Marketing, Photography, Real Estate to Stock Market and Insurance. have a short stay business where we help investors cash flow their properties well above market rent also providing more value to their property. aswell as provide accommodation for the working and business class individual, whether your one holiday or a work staycation. I lend My services to my fellow expats for a no hassle, paperless, headache free way to find accommodation thats very competative compared to hotels. with middle to upper class condo's and resort condotels we sure wont disappoint with our locations in BGC, Makati, Mandaluyong and Paranaque.

my contact number is Protected content
Protected content

Manila Forum