Hiring for Foreign Sales Representative in Manila
EMAPTA is looking for a Foreign Sales Representative (Native English Speaker) to join its team in Ortigas Center, Pasig City and Eastwood, Quezon City.
•Must be a Native English Speaker
•Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
•3 to 5 years of experience in a Sales Role in a sales campaign
•Must have related work experience in Sales and Customer Service
•Finished a 2-year or a 4-year degree in college
•Computer-literate; has basic navigation skills in Microsoft Windows software and applications; willing and able to learn new computer software and applications
•Passion in communicating with clients all day, every day
•Problem-solving skills, high attention to detail
•The eagerness and the willingness to learn and improve upon your own skills
1. Achieving sales targets assigned
2. Overseeing job tracker and ensure orders are progressing
3. Providing customer service support via phone and email for fault-related inquiries
4. Providing customers with updates on their orders as required
5. Overseeing compliance requirements from Network Distributors
6. Documenting RMA process, invoices and management of contractor for timely resolution
7. Obtaining relevant paperwork and site information to process warranty claims.
8. Managing scheduling software and prepare accomplishment reports
9. Monitoring leads and prepare proposals
10. Closely coordinate with counterparts and direct superiors in Australia
Please send your most updated CV to Ana Isaiah Suguitan at Protected content .