Join now

How to Get a Working Visa to start Biz (Manila)

Hello guys,
Nice to know you here and glad to create my first thread here.
i am a Chinese currently running my e-commerce business here in Hong Kong and now i am planning to expand this biz to bigger Philippines market with the partnership to one of my Filippina reseller who has only rented a shop in her city. so i have had a few inquiries. Protected content . is it possible to get me the visa validity for over one month if my partner will register sole proprietorship trading company which specializing in importing of goods from China in short future and apply for emplyment of foreigner like me? if yes, what kinds of docs does it require? does it have the requirement for company's age? and what about income proof to the tax revenue, which we can not provide in short time obviously? Protected content . is it possible to renew the visa for one more month in case i can only enter the country with tourist visa? Protected content . is it possible for us to register a partnership company with 60% shares for the foreigners if we will manage online business by selling home &decor products which all imported from China through my own eCommerce website and some other big local marketplaces? Protected content would appreciate it very much if someone does have any idea and would like to share here. Protected content , Protected content

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners