Join now

In Need of a Science or English Tutor? Also Do You (Manila)

We all know that examinations in Physics, Chemistry, and Math can be trying. And if you’re in that boat or know someone who is – we could all use a little help. I’m Martin Detwiler (one of the Ambassadors here) and I offer a tutoring service here in Manila. I’m an experienced science and math teacher and have lots of clients here in Makati and The Fort, mostly focusing on IB. But I also tutor with a focus on SAT. I also tutor in English from basic through advanced business English. I will come to your home (or wherever you like) to deliver the lessons. My students tell me their grades show a big improvement and it helps take the stress and worry off their shoulders when they know they will do well on these quite difficult tests. I can meet you in person to discuss your student’s needs if you like. Call, text, or email to schedule an appointment.

Martin Detwiler
Email: Protected content
PH: Protected content

Also, if you are a tutor I’m starting a tutor’s broker service. That’s for all subjects but focusing on the IB at international schools. I will set you up with a client when they become available and take a small commission. After that the client is yours. Contact me using the information above if you’re interested.