Join now

Internet Ads in PH: cost-effective, results-driven (Manila)

*** Internet advertising takes the Philippines by storm ***

Internet advertising has replaced TV, radio and print as the most effective form of advertising. It is
* performance-based: you only pay for results (impression, clicks, leads, sales, or download)
* real-time: your ads are shown to those who are likely to be most interested in your products and/or services
* highly targeted: your ads are shown on websites that are relevant to what you're selling
* cost-effective: you can reach one targeted consumer for around 10 centavos
* measurable: each impression, click, lead, sales, or download can be tracked, enabling companies to manage their advertising spend and performance at levels not possible in other advertising channels

Here are some tidbits:

* Internet has become the world’s second largest advertising medium, behind TV. It is the only advertising channel projected to grow year-over-year. (Source: AdvertisingAge & ZenithOptimedia, Protected content
* Internet advertising achieves a higher return on investment than TV, print and out-of-home media. (Source: Nielsen, Protected content
* More than 83 percent of respondent in the Philippines admit to the influence of online advertising in their buying decision. (Source: Nielsen, Protected content
* A consumer electronic giant spent 4% and 85% of its total advertising budget on online search ads and TV ads, respectively. The 4% spent online generated 25% of sales. (Source: Harvard Business Review, Protected content

Although the Philippines' market lags other markets in terms of its adoption of Internet advertising, early adopters are experiencing positive ROI literally from day one.

If you've been thinking about how to leverage Internet advertising for your business, I welcome the opportunity to spend 15 minutes with you in person to share with you what I know about Internet advertising (Disclosure: this is what my team and I do everyday). It's risk free with zero obligation. I just want to share with the InterNations community.

Amarind Tan
CEO
Bluagile
22F Protected content Corporate Center, Makati City
M: Protected content
E: Protected content

Manila Forum