Join now

July Volunteering Activities (Manila)

Hello everyone,

I am Ann Marie, and my group, Pushpin Movement, is about to end a grant project with the Australian Embassy (via DFAT). Our group aims to link people and organisations to volunteering activities in the Philippines :)

For those who are based in Manila, If you are free and looking for meaningful activities this coming July 18 and/or 19, come to our half day events. :)

1. Come Spend a Day with Kids in Payatas on 18 July Protected content . We are calling for volunteers to donate their time for a morning tutorial session (8:30 to 12:30 a.m.) to help kids from Payatas (an underprivileged community in Quezon City) understand lessons on good values. We will also be having a feeding session for the kids and help them have a healthy meal.

2. Gawad Kalinga Escopa Housebuild on 19th of July. We are inviting people to help build hopes and homes for the community of Gawad Kalinga Escopa. Get ready to do manual jobs along with the future recipients of the house. Volunteers will also be engaging with the village kids for a feeding and values formation program.

3. Support the Eco-Tourism Initiative of Abatan River Community of Bohol on July Protected content , 2015. This is a 3-day volunteer immersion trip offered to students and working expats. Volunteers will be doing environmental projects and rehabilitation of eco-tourism facilities.

Click here Protected content to register and for details. :)
Message me at Protected content

Cheers!

Ann Marie

Facebook link:
Protected content

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners