Join now

Latest update: Rice Terraces,Hotspring,Tattoo trip (Manila)

Latest Update as of September 11. :)

I have 2 slots that just opened this morning. A friend had to cancel due to medical reason, and the other one due to change in her work schedule. So the good news is... We have 2 slots opened for anyone interested to join this trip. There's 11 of us coming to this trip. Message me if interested or text me at Protected content , ASAP! :) Here's the trip briefer:

Protected content

Please disregard the trip fee here because this is a trip I organised mostly for friends, and its still under Intro period! ;)

Looking forward to see you all!

Ann Marie

- Protected content
Hello I just posted last week inviting people to come with me to the mountains, and yes we just came there and had an awesome time.

Im organising again another one. This is the Banawe-Sagada-Bontoc-Buscalan one. Our trip highlights would be well, the Banawe Rice Terraces, Sagada foodtrip , Bontoc's Mainit Hostpring (I love this to bits!), Waterfalls sidetrip, living in an Ifugao cultural village, and for those who are BRAVE! - experience traditional tattooing with the legendary ‪#‎WHANG‬-OD.

Take-Off Date is September 17, 8 pm and return date is September Protected content , 4 am. I highly recommend that you take Monday off for recovery (yes, you'll need it after all the trek and long road trip!)

I just need 10 people for this to push through. Message me or comment below so I can make arrangements for us. If you're having a tattoo, let me know para I can estimate how much time we need to stay in Buscalan. :)

See photo link starting here: Protected content . :)

Additional Note: :)
1. Open to both men and women
2. Next trip dates:
Protected content October Protected content , Protected content
Protected content November Protected content , Protected content - Sun)
Protected content December Protected content , Protected content
Protected content leave Thursday evening, 8/9 pm and return Monday, 4 am. :)

Ann Marie

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners