Join now

Let's go "Off-track!" (eco-tour invitation) (Manila)

So one of my mates is starting up his own eco-tourism thing, offering package tours to Quezon Province up north - here's some information about the trip planned Protected content (local Easter holidays):
"See it to save it! Enjoy the beauty and rawness of rural Philippines set between the Sierra Madre mountains and the Pacific Ocean just three hours by road east of Metro Manila! You can surf, river raft, soak up the local life, or even just chill and drink by the beach! To promote responsible ecotourism in the northern part of Quezon province (i.e. Real, Infanta, General Nakar, and the Polillo Islands)."

And the proposed schedule is:
24 March Protected content
9AM - Pick up from McDonalds, Eastwood City Walk, Quezon City
1PM - River rafting in Brgy. Tanauan, Real, Quezon
4PM - Arrive at the PaRK
25 March Protected content
AM/early PM - Chill/Surf/Kiteboard/Optional Excursion
4PM - Depart from the PaRK
9PM - Drop off at McDonalds, Eastwood City Walk, Quezon City

If you have a Facebook account, more information (plus photos) can be found on the group's page ("Offtrack Philippines") and the event page ("Offtrack 2.0"), while details about the "Pacific Recreation Kamp" can be found on TripAdvisor.

Overall, it seems like a decent weekend out for PHP 2,000, and I've actually just booked my spot - let me know if you're also interested, so I can send you the booking/payment details!

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners