Join now

Live Lobsters Trader Aquarium - Place to Visit (Manila)

Hi,

We were in Coron, Palawan last week during the typhoon struck and got this tricycle driver to recommend interesting place to see as weather was cloudy there as well and the sea kinda rough. So he brought us to visit a live lobster trader premises in one of the barangay(village) in Coron...can't make up the name. He showed us his aquarium and how lives lobsters are kept alive before shipping out. We get to see the huge tiger lobsters or cute red lobsters. Even have black slipper lobsters and brown ones. He let us buy some live lobsters for our own consumption and BBQ immediately...best tasting lobsters ever.

He said he can also arranged to ship to us in Manila if we ever needed any for BBQ or private function but we have to pick it up from the NAIA cargo side. The price is much better than those in Manila restaurants or market... I think.....PHP450/kg ( note it is per KG not per piece) for small piece(100g Protected content per piece) and PHP850/kg for medium size lobsters Protected content Protected content per piece). If anyone interested in live lobsters for their own consumption, let me know I'll PM you the contact details. Or if you are in coron, you can also drop by and see the aquarium and play with live lobsters...kinda different things to do than usual.

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners