Join now

Local Business Partner Required (Manila)

My company owns what has grown to become the Philippines largest online directory of law firms. We now wish to take on a highly motivated Pinoy business partner, and set about monetizing and growing the business. It is not an exaggeration to describe this as a HUGE opportunity with vast income potential.

The directory has been in operation for 18 months already and has over 2,000 pages of content indexed by Google. It boasts hundreds of top three rankings in Google Philippines organic search results, and has an engaged and growing social media footprint - now approximately four times the size of Integrated Bar of the Philippines. In short, this is an authority website with significant traffic already coming to it every day. We can easily back up all of these claims.

This type of business is not new to us and we have been highly successful directory operators in Australia. We know how to expand the business, but need a smart, deeply motivated Pinoy – preferably with good connections in the legal fraternity - to take charge and make this business work. To be blunt, Pinoys don't want to see a white face behind this. It needs a Pinoy to drive it.

We have invested well over Php1,000,000 in taking this project to where it is at. The website features full integration with the Mautic marketing automation platform and sales CRM. The marketing platform is fully integrated with the directory, meaning that what we have a KILLER marketing and direct sales machine ready to sell to this affluent, highly influential market.

We already employ people within our primary business (which is digital marketing) to operate the technology on a day-to-day basis. You won't need to understand the technology behind this at all. We'll show you how to use anything that you need to be familiar with to run the business successfully. If you have basic computer skills and can use the internet, that will be enough knowledge.

Your job will be to recruit, train, manage and develop a team of sales agents to sell to attorneys, right across the Philippines. That will probably be via a licensing or franchise style model. You will be a part of the decision making process in choosing and developing the distribution model, as well as the business structure that operates the venture.

You will need to make an investment in the business. This is not going to be a free ride. The prospects of exiting the business at some point, via trade sale, and at a vast profit are excellent. We want somebody who is SERIOUS about making significant money from the business – not just earning a good living.

To get the ball rolling, email me at Protected content . Please send me a copy of your CV, together with an overview of where you are at in your career right now, and tell me about where you want to go. Initial discussions can be held over Skype, followed by some personal meetings. This is not something for a pedestrian. We want a risk taking race car driver. If this is you, or somebody you know, please get in touch with us.

Manila Forum