Join now

Looking for a job (Manila)

Hello everyone,

I'm french, and i'm export sales engineer in all industrial market. I would like to find a job in Philippines.
I studied for another year to specialize in Project Management in an international context. During my last year of study, I took an internship as a Sales Project Engineer for an international company that manufactures process control valves and safety valves.
I have since then worked for a Christian, non-profit organization that welcomes young people from all over the world, acting as team leader for people from various cultures and backgrounds.
I have been working since Protected content an Export Sales Engineer for a French manufacturing company producing pressure and temperature switches and sensors, specializing in safety instrumentation.

I have visited the Philippines twice and since then, I have been really motivated to work and live there. I am also currently involved with French collaborators of a Filipino foundation, which helps street children in Manila. I help with resource-generation and promotion via social media platforms. Going to the Philippines would also permit me to be more available to the foundation

Thank you all for your help, advice or proposition.

Best regards

Manila Forum