Join now

Looking for a job. Im a German native speaker (Manila)

Dear members, for over two years I live here in the Philippines. Am 41-year-young Swiss, speak the German language in written and spoken (mother tongue). First on Mindoro (Sabang) tourist resort, where I am was a chef (over 20 years experience) was working a season in a restaurant which offered German specialities. The host gave up the business after 16 years. After that, I received a request, whether I would like to develop a concept for a bar & discotheque. Created a snack map (fingerfood) all fresh and homemade. Of course I took this, for new challenges, I'm always available. I was responsible from A to Z for the entire kitchen operation (alone cook). Additionally I cooked a healthy dinner every day for 40 dancers. After training, I handed over the kitchen
to a Filipino chef, end season in May. With my then girlfriend, I moved to Bicol to renovate her house there with local construction workers. After the renovation was completed we came to Manila (Parañaque, San Antonio), here we sold, up to now our cupcakes and cakes, European bread and brewed coffee. This was my girlfriend too tiring and alone I can not engage in business. I'm looking for a job, preferably as a chef on this way. It is very difficult to get a work permit as I have read.
Own but also other skills, am versatile and eager to learn, have a rapid comprehension, am open to new ideas. If you are looking for such a person, or know someone who needs a punctual, motivated, operating oriented and willing to hard work, do not hesitate and contact me via email Protected content . Like, I expect your writing and remain. Friendly greetings and a nice day.

Manila Forum