Join now

looking for clients of bulk garments items (Manila)

I am a direct garments supplier from Bangladesh. After 9 years working with a German fashion brand I am dealing my own clothing export business now. I can source u all kind of fashion clothing items
All are branded and new and 100% quality guarantee.
I can send u minimum Protected content assorted.
I ensure cheapest price with highest quality.
U can get mango. Zara,h&m. puma. Bersihka and many more brands. Tee polo pants any kinds of branded clothing items. U can buy 70% cheaper than Manila wholesale price. Security of ur money is guaranteed. U can check with my previous transaction records and can contact with a buyers to be sure that I won't run away with ur money.

Terms of business.
inbox me if u are seriously interested I am not here to cheat with people. I will inbox my I hand items or u can choose from my facebook post or from my Facebook page- w.i.s collection I post all my items here. Once u choose items, but minimum Protected content assorted items. U will have to pay my bill via western union money transfer and then I will ship ur goods. Goods will arrive within. Protected content of shipments.
I don't allow credit consignment Protected content condition like this u have to pay 100% advance. Now if u feel insecure to deal with me please stay away. One small cartons goods with Protected content will cost u Protected content dollars 1dollars =47 pesso may be. So if u are seriously interested feel free to ask me.
Shipping fee small carton 35 dollars Protected content .
Protected content 50 dollars
Protected content 70 dollars this shipping fee home delivery only for Manila out of Manila ask me shipping fee.

Protected content

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners