Join now

Looking for Country Distributor of Electronic Cigs (Manila)

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for expats or locals interested in venturing into distribution and sale of a European brand of electronic cigarettes -- Janty ( Protected content ).

Janty Technology has been actively involved in the electronic cigarette smoker community since Protected content , and has since Protected content into one of the world's most respected e-cigarette designers and manufacturers. Through its innovative research and development, Janty is recognized as the symbol of excellence that has consistently served the needs of an ever-growing community that seeks to lead a healthier and more fulfilling lifestyle.

Janty pioneers originality, creative design, consistent quality and exceptional customer service in e-cigarette design and production.

The company has a strategic distribution, assembly facility and with its R&D and back office support located in Cebu, Philippines. Currently we have exclusive distribution in the following countries:

BULGARIA
Canada
CZECH REPUBLIC
Estonia
FRANCE - PHYSICAL SHOP
GREECE
NETHERLAND
NORTHERN IRELAND
Poland
Russia
South Africa
Spain
UK
USA (janty USA)
Denmark
Reunion Islands
Australia

As a special note:

To those interested, I invite you to take a look at the business and the potential of establishing a distribution line in the Philippines.

There is a wide market of electronic cigarette users all throughout the Philippines, but our product as highly marketed here are counterfeits coming from China. and we do not have an authorized reseller/distributor yet. Plus, with the sin tax law in the Phillippines giving liquors and cigarettes higher prices this will be a great start for something big.

PM me should this opportunity be of interest to you.

To get a backgrounder, you may visit the following sites:

Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Manila Forum