Join now

Looking for full time employment (Manila)

Good Day

I am a British expat, legally living in the Philippines (Manila) as a permanent resident.

I am currently working as an Independent Parking Consultant, however, this is commission based only.

I would consider any parking related employment within a major parking management company. I have been promoting mechanized parking systems here in Manila and work closely with other technology companies and system integrators.

I am looking for a position where I can be in charge of a small group of people , office based preferably, I have 4 years work experience with Filipino's and know how to get the best out of them, I would also consider other employment opportunities.

I am a get up and go type of person, I like to get things done as soon as possible, I have a whole life time experience in sales and customer service and staff training.

From my employment in the UK, I have 5 years call center experience working for Barratt Homes,, 5 years Hotel experience in Cyprus, Sales, training and management experience.

I am looking for a salary of between P50,000 to P60,000 per month.

I have SSS, Tin, ID alien card for permanent residency.

Any replies, I will gladly forward my resume.

You may call me on Protected content

Thank you

Steve Murray

Manila Forum