Join now

Looking for full time employment (Manila)

Good Day

I am a British expat, legally living in the Philippines (Manila) as a permanent resident.

I am currently working as an Independent Parking Consultant, however, this is commission based only.

I would consider any parking related employment within a major parking management company. I have been promoting mechanized parking systems here in Manila and work closely with other technology companies and system integrators.

I am looking for a position where I can be in charge of a small group of people , office based preferably, I have 4 years work experience with Filipino's and know how to get the best out of them, I would also consider other employment opportunities.

I am a get up and go type of person, I like to get things done as soon as possible, I have a whole life time experience in sales and customer service and staff training.

From my employment in the UK, I have 5 years call center experience working for Barratt Homes,, 5 years Hotel experience in Cyprus, Sales, training and management experience.

I am looking for a salary of between P50,000 to P60,000 per month.

I have SSS, Tin, ID alien card for permanent residency.

Any replies, I will gladly forward my resume.

You may call me on Protected content

Thank you

Steve Murray

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Manila Forum