Join now

Looking for Interested Beach Lovers - June 1-2 (Manila)

Hi guys.

*before anything else, a disclaimer, I'm not yet going to do a whole - travel and tourism activity group, checking first how many might be interested or would want to go to these types of activities. Plus, just to make sure - there is no liability on the ones organizing this (including me), in case of force majeure. This is a trip me and my friends will be going to, we are getting a tour operator, and was thinking, since maybe a lot are interested to go visit a beach, you'd want to come with. Mind you, there are no resorts on this island. However, having said that, there are toilets/places where you can take a bath in. We will be sleeping in tents. However, this place is the number Protected content beach in Luzon. So, if you are interested read on.

As mentioned, me and few friends, would be going out of town on June 1 and 2 (Satuday - Sunday), leaving the eve of May Protected content and we will be back in Manila June 2 (around 11pm). Where to? We are off to Calaguas! ( Protected content )

Protected content

Please see the details of the Calaguas Tour Package from the provider I have contacted. Out of all those I canvassed, this is the most inexpensive and besides most have more or less the same inclusions.

Rates:
Php 3,100/person

Travel date: Every Saturday to Sunday of the month (in our case – June 1 and 2)
Target slots: 12 clients in a van
Van Capacity: 16 seater Nissan Urvan, Toyota Hi-Ace, Toyota Commuter

Inclusions: Calaguas Island Tour Package
- Roundtrip van transfer (Manila-Daet-Manila)
- Roundtrip ferry transfer (Vinsons-Calaguas Island-Vinsons)
- Entrance fee and tour guide fee
- Overnight stay at Calaguas island (Tent provided)
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – those not included – breakfast on June 1 and lunch and dinner on June 2.
- Sidetrip at Bagasbas
- Taxes and surcharges

Sample Itinerary:
Day 00
08.30pm Assembly at Makati
09.00pm ETD manila to daet (vinzon)
(2 stop for wee break and breakfast)

Day 01
06.00am ETA Daet (breakfast own pax account, rest)
07.00am ETD Vinzon port to Calaguas island
09.00am ETA Mahabang buhangin, Calaguas island
12.00nn *LUNCH
Free Time
06.30pm *DINNER

Day 02
06.00am wake up call (BREAKFAST)
07.00am ETD Calaguas island to Vinzons
09.00am ETA vinzons (proceed to Bagasbas)
12.00nn ETA Bagasbas
Free Time
04.00pm ETD Bagasbas to Manila
End of tour

Let me know by Wednesday (May 15, Protected content you would like to come as we have to also reserve and pay initially the slots. I have already confirmation for one van (me and my friends, with some of their other friends).

Thanks.

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners