Join now

Looking for Roommates - Condo in Burgos Street (Manila)

Hi everybody !
I publish this post because I’m currently (and urgently) looking for roommates.
I’m Julie, 23 years old and I’m working in a event agency, in Makati.
For now I live with friends, but this is only a temporary solution. After a loong month of research, I finally found a great condo in Burgos street (inside the Makati Palace Hotel). There is 3 bedrooms, 150sqm, 2 storey, ceiling windows and aircon in the living room and in all the bedrooms, and the condo is on the 34th floor of the building so there is a great view of Manila without the traffic noise.
The hotel has a pool and a gym, and although it's a bit run down it's still very cool.
Cons: the apartment is not 100% furnished, it lacks 2 beds and other furniture, but there is the most important, in addition, the apartment is a bit old but nothing dramatic. The price of the flat is Protected content per month so Protected content rooms.
I had a roommate who was planning to stay until December (me I stay until February/March next week) but she just learned that her company gonna move in Ortigas. And my second roommate gonna stay only the month of June (but we can share a room for the month.
So I look for 2 roommates asap! (Actually for June, because I really love this flat and I don’t wont to loose it).
If you are interested or if you know someone who might be interested, do not hesitate to contact me!