Join now

Looking for work (Manila)

Hi There,
I recently moved to Manila at the end of November and still seeking employment here so seeking any assistance possible or guidance on how to best secure a suitable position preferably in a BPO or call centre type environment.
I worked at Optus Singtel a Telco service provider in Australia for over 8 years prior to moving here as a Senior Team Leader and during my time at Optus spent a lot of time here in Manila working on secondment at Convergys in an Operations Manager role.
Last year I was here for 5 months managing the rollout of training and integration of nearly Protected content and 50 existing agents.
I have a multitude of Leadership, Telco and Call Centre experience both in Australia and England and also whilst on secondment in both the Philippines and India.
Ideally looking for an Operations Manager, Customer Service Manager or Service Delivery Manager type role.
Greatful for any assistance on suitable job opportunities or guidance/advice from those who have successfully found work here.
Please feel free to contact me by email if you prefer.
ron. Protected content
Many thanks