Join now

MEDIA INQUIRY (Manila)

Greetings!

I-Witness: The GMA Documentaries is the Philippines’ first and longest-running documentary program. Over the years, I-Witness has delivered worth-telling documentaries of people, places, events and issues that are of great relevance to society.

Now on its 14th year, I-Witness is the country’s most awarded documentary series and two-time recipient of the prestigious George Foster Peabody Award, the only Philippine News and Public Affairs organization to have been given this honor. It is hosted by four of the most formidable broadcast journalists in the country: Kara David, Sandra Aguinaldo, Jay Taruc and Howie Severino.

I-Witness airs locally every Monday night, after our late night news program, SAKSI. It also airs in GMA News TV and GMA Pinoy TV which is present in over 90 countries. I-Witness episodes are being archived and have the possibility of DVD release in the future.

For our April episode (airing April 29, Protected content , our team led by veteran journalist Howie Severino is currently working on a documentary about naturalized Filipino citizens who will vote for the first time in the Protected content Senatorial Elections. We would like to know the voting preferences of naturalized Filipino citizens.

We recognize that though naturalized Filipino Citizen may not be Filipinos by blood but they are likewise important people in our society. In this regard, it is important for us to know the voice of the naturalized Filipino citizen in the Philippines.

In this regard, I would like to ask if you know foreign nationals who are already Filipino citizens and who will vote for the first time in the Philippines.

Your response would be highly appreciated.

For clarification, you may reach the undersigned at the indicated contact details.

Thank you and more power!

Very Truly Yours,

Guill Ramos
Researcher
I-Witness Howie Severino Team
Telefax: Protected content 1411
Mobile Protected content
Email address: Protected content

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners