Moving from India to PHL (Manila)
Looking for information on below:
1. Visa extension for long term stay (Prerequisites & process)
2. Place to stay in Manila, around Malate or Makati
3. Reliability of Internet and power services
So far, I've gathered the following info:
1. Visa extension is fairly easy, and they rarely deny.
2. Can rent a decent 1bedroom apartment for around 15k PHP / mo.
3. Globe is quite reliable and power interruptions are frequent during rains.
Why I want to move:
1. There's usually a love story involved, yeah? :D
2. Well, I'd also like to travel around PHL and nearby countries
3. Long-term goal Protected content is to settle with her in PHL or India.
Still, wish to make sure from experienced people as to what steps to take and the DOs and DONTs involved. I'm a freelancer and can work from anywhere, wherever I can find a decent Internet connection. The girl and I would like to live together and see how it goes. At the same time, I wish to explore the travel options that are considerably cheaper in PHL. Meeting new people and also get some holistic and alternative healing. I'm wheelchair bound atm (long story short, I can heal quicker with moving around, massage and love, haha). And I believe Manila to be more disabled friendly, than the city I currently live in, here in India. I visited last year for 10 days to attend my friend's wedding. So, I'm kinda prepared for it.
Looking for any and all help/info and anything else.
Thank you :)