Join now

Moving sale (Manila)

I have two American Style Couches which you can lay down in easily. Dimensions: Couches are 6ft 9inches long with 2ft 4inches tall and 2ft 10inches deep. (4,000php each)

I have two stand up dressers for putting your clothes in. One is 2ft 4 inches long by 4 ft 11inches tall. The other is 3ft 3 inches long by 4 ft 2 inches tall. The depth is pretty much the same for you standard dresser. (4,000php each)

I have a small wooden table which my wife used for cross stitching. It could easily serve for a small studio apartment as a dinner table for two. Protected content

I also have a standard computer desk with pullout tray for keyboard and mouse trey. Both treys are a little funky. The rails are a little bent Protected content

20 gallon aquarium tank with two koi fish and 3 smaller fishes. Comes with a very nice marble/rock looking stand with glass top. The glass part is chipped on one corner. (4,000php for everything, stand, tank, fishes)

Also a 52inch AVOL LCD television to include the surrounding cabinets and tv stand. Basically its one huge entertainment center. TV is HDMI, VGA, Cable ready. Only problem is the remote is missing the battery cover. Still have original box for the TV alone with manual. Protected content for the whole package)

Lastly I have a Boxing stand that currently holds a 100lb Everlast Heavy bag with the back side can hold a double end bag. This includes a 50lb Everlast bag that I will also give with extra stand parts. (20,000php for everything)

Leaving the country and simply trying to get rid of the bulky items. All items must be picked up because I do not have a vehicle and I guarantee that you can not beat the price for these items anywhere else.

All prices are negotiable. If you want you can message me for pictures or you can go to Sulit and do a search for marquez1234. All of my items should pop up. Contact number is Globe: Protected content