My Observations So Far (Manila)
OK I have been here 3 weeks so far and this is what I have observed about the wonderful Philippines:
- Nobody here wears sunglasses!
- Jolibees is awful!
- Cafe's have way too many staff members!
- Cars and buses here should be sold without horns.
- People have a fascination with my shoes! It's weird everytime they see me they look straight at what sneakers I am wearing.
- Many public toilets do not have toilet paper.
- Someone cries in a TV soap opera every 3mins.
- There are WAY too many shopping malls!
- Going to the movies is SO cheap.
- I would never drive here again.
- Cakes are awesome here!