NEW CONDO UNIT FOR RENT for Expats/Students/Couple (Manila)
NEW CONDO UNIT FOR RENT
Mezza Residences, Ideal for expats, students, young professionals or couple/startup family. This unit is unfurnished (no furniture and appliances as you have to provide your choices) but complete with facility (finished interiors, with window aircon, electricity and water).
- 1 Bedroom Protected content meters) with FREE parking slot
- Monthly rent P20,000 or 440USD (plus monthly dues on electricity/water – you have to pay your own bills).
- located at the 33rd floor
- 5 minutes walk to MRT2 V.Mapa Station Protected content to Cubao, Katiupunan, Avenida & Divisoria by MRT)
- 5 minutes walk to SM Centerpoint shopping center.
- Close to major points of interest and landmarks (schools, UERM hospital, etc.)
- features a Savemore Supermarket at the ground floor
• Central grand residential Lobby with Reception and Lounge and full security
• Three Protected content , interior finished elevators per tower
• Centralized Mail Room (you can utilised as key will be provided)
MEZZA STRIP (Ground floor)
• Services (Laundry shops/Drinking Water Shops, Saloon, Etc.)
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES AND AMENITIES (5th Level)
• Swimming Pool
• Fitness Gym
• Playground Area
• Outdoor Function Area and M-Bar
• Garden with Gazebos
• Lawn and Barbeque Area
• Wi-Fi enabled Common Area in 5th Floor Amenity Level
BUILDING FACILITIES AND SERVICES
• Chambermaid Services (Maintenance and Housekeeping)
• High Ceiling Lobby Reception Area
• Fully Landscaped Open Spaces
• Stand-by Power Generator
• Automatic Fire Alarm and Sprinkler System
• Overhead Water Tank and Underground Cistern for Sufficient Water Supply
• Building Administration and Security Office
Terms of Lease:
1. No sublease
2. Maximum to 3 persons only under the contract.
3. Minimum 1 year lease contract (renewable), quarterly checks (4 checks)
4. Limited visitors (as regulated by SM Mezza)
5. No pets allowed.
6. No industrial work or cottage industry or storage of any commercial products.
7. Strictly residential occupancy only.
8. Water and Electricity bills are not included. (You have to pay according to your usage/bill)
9. Monthly condominium association fees shall be paid by the Landlord.
For inquiries or more information please email Protected content