Mindojo ( Protected content ) is developing the world's first self-evolving, adaptive online learning platform, already used in premium online courses by such companies as Bloomberg (see bloombergprep.com) and The Economist (gmat.economist.com and gre.economist.com).
We’re rapidly embarking on ambitious plans of disrupting the global education markets and are looking for top talent to join our growing team. To aid us in this regard we’re seeking a talented Executive Assistant to support the CEO and development team in their respective tasks
You will have:
- exceptional communication and relationship management skills. Able to effectively manage all key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- the ability to clearly teach direct reports their roles and inspire them to exceed their responsibilities.
- the inclination to manage with a systematic, analytic, data-driven approach (to aid Academic Directors to develop/maintain the operational frameworks, including a library of core and common elements across all programs, updating process/procedure manuals).- -the precision and resourcefulness required for managing various special projects, ad hoc and ongoing, for the CEO.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree (masters preferred)
- At least 3yrs experience in a high-level Executive Assistant role, or similar experience
- Strong recruiting skills, sourcing and evaluating potential hires for the project
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of personal integrity, self-motivation, and resourcefulness
- Highly attentive to detail but with the ability to see the big picture
- Strong IT skills, including an expert level of Excel
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A proactive approach, seeking opportunities and proposing improvements to business processes
Comfortable working remotely as a member of a global distributed team
Apply and start working with us, and you’ll play a part in revolutionizing education worldwide!
Please apply directly here: