Join now

Our new Ambassadors and Activity Groups (Manila)

Views

Maybe not the best title for a thread, but this comes from posts in the comments section of the latest event for this coming Saturday.

Comments have been made regarding the short notice, pricing and about smaller , out door activities. Our new ambassadors have responded, promptly I may add.

re short notice - Marc Ennis
Yes apologies to everyone on the short notice, as we just got on board we rushed to have something for the Holiday and felt any later in the month would be to late....those that can't make it we will see you in January!

Pricing - Darden Eure
I notice the albatross members get 1 free drink. I don't see where non get any & we pay 40% more. Why? Also, will tokens be available as Stuart questioned?

Marc Ennis a day ago
I will ensure that your concern is passed on to the Head Office. I hope that at some future event we can present something that will impress you.

Other activities - Araceli Misa
Hi Ms Webley
Thanks for the invitation, unfortunately I can't make it because of some commitment on Saturday, next time i will try to join probably an outdoor activities in Tagaytay or somewhere in Metropolis.... I would suggest a place somewhere which everybody can enjoy. try to search one soon.

Eleanor Webley 2 days ago
No worries Cely! definitely we will have another event in the future where you can join. In regards with activity please check-out our list for small group activity eg. Manila Hiking and Outdoor group we have a passionate consul on this who are arranging a get together outside city, if you are interested just click "join now" and they will regularly update you on their upcoming activity. Cheers!

Stuart Mulle 20 hours ago
Providing you're an albatross member of course

Eleanor Webley 19 hours ago
Our basic members are entitled with two trials then they could decide whether they should go ahead or not. If they will decide to go ahead then they should subscribe the Albatross membership. I think this is fair for everybody.

Stuart Mulle 14 hours ago
Not with the global ethos of connecting global minds. The activity groups is about subscriptions, nothing else. We used to have some good livemusic and pub club nights. Marc benefited from these at least once at Woodmans which he owns. Question for the amambassadors, how many of you we're albatross before your appointment? Or even active in the internations community? I surely only recall seeing Brian at events Sinclair James sponsored in the past.

Eleanor Webley 2 hours ago
While I do personally understand your frustration Mr Stuart Mulle but I strongly recommend that you should reach personally to the IN Manila ambassadors or one of us to personally discuss your concern. We will do appreciate if we could keep this panel discussion exclusive only for the topic related to this specific event.

In light of the above, and having spoken to many long time members of the Manila Community I posted the following comment/questions which I was asked (make that "strongly recommended") to pose personally to the ambassadors. I think as a member of over 2 years, having attended many events, both main and activity , the question and answers should be public. So, here, again, I will just copy and paste my comment:

Stuart Mulle 14 hours ago
Not with the global ethos of connecting global minds. The activity groups is about subscriptions, nothing else. We used to have some good live music and pub club nights. Marc benefited from these at least once at Woodmans which he owns. Question for the amambassadors, how many of you we're albatross before your appointment? Or even active in the internations community? I surely only recall seeing Brian at events Sinclair James sponsored in the past.

Manila Forum

Our Global Partners